• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Got Propane...

Bronco69Sport

Loc.
Upper MI
I am on the fence about trying to figure out the fuel injection setup for my 302 motor, and was wondering if anybody has done the got propane setup on theirs yet... I did a search and didn't really see anything that answered my questions. I would get the gas/propane setup and run gas until I hit the trails and then propane from there on. I did see someone post its a pain in the a... when it runs out of propane on the trail. that is definately a drawback, but what are some of the other drawbacks. Its mainly a trail rig but will see some street use.
Thanks,

Sweathog

Loc.
Lansing
Started research today myself. Would really like to run full LP in a trail only truck. Anybody got a site with parts listed to make the swap? Mixer, regulator, solenoid, tank what else? Probably shoot myself in 20 minutes when I stumble on it but I need a "Propane for Dummies" right now.