• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Grille trim... aluminum or stainless?

Cavalry

Loc.
I HATE UPSTATE NY
I know the later models were aluminum trim. I have a 67 sport and the grille trim does not appear to be aluminum.... Looks to be stainless. Anyone else have this? I have not seen it before

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
All the grill trim I have gotten ahold of, or has been on the Broncos I have had is the aluminum. The '67 that I got some off of was also aluminum. Could it have been that it was a little heavier gauge back in the earlier days? I don't still have the set off of that '67 so I can't check. Dangit!

Anyone else ?

Blue71

eb66to77

Bronc'Ownly
Loc.
NOVA
Mine is aluminum and pitted to boot. Need to get some 00 steel wool and get to shining.