• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

GT40 upper intake bolt set

Johnnyb

Contributor
Loc.
Flagstaff
Does anybody have a current part number or know of a source for new bolts for a GT40 upper intake 5.0.
There are six bolts in total, 2 extra long, 2 just shorter than the extra long, then 2 shorts.

THX
JB

mtp71174

if you knew the length I have a lot of sets from the engines i removed intakes from can tact me at 734 818 9225 like three sets some of never installed the engines

OP
OP
Johnnyb

Johnnyb

Contributor
Loc.
Flagstaff
if you knew the length I have a lot of sets from the engines i removed intakes from can tact me at 734 818 9225 like three sets some of never installed the engines
I'll measure tomorrow and let you know.

ThanksJB

MarsChariot

Contributor
Planetary Offroader
Loc.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
I am using a half-inch upper-lower insulator and none of the stock lengths quite work. Torquing to spec can easily strip threads in the aluminum casting. Better check for the spacer/insulator thickness before you pick up a set of bolts.