• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Had a big weekend. Lots of stuff completed..

Kyle.malone

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Norman, OK
Finally going to paint. had to get everything finished in the mod aspect and get it all sanded down and primed.
1.Installed new 17" rims and 35" Toyo Open Country Mud Terrain Tires
2.Got the inserts all modded up to put in or take out without scratching too much paint.
3.Dash is all put together (pic doesn't show the Tuffy glove box or the switch panel I had made)
4.The switch panel was powder coated and laser etched. Also got some angled trim rings for my new Autometer gauges.
5.Finally got the steering column put in with the new steering wheel

The interior isn't going to get painted as it will be going to get Linex after paint.

It's taken a little over a year, but I see this thing going down the road maybe come March/April..

I'll start a build thread while it's in the paint booth.. I can remember when the frame was in the bed of my truck going to get sand blasted.

Attachments

• IMG_0494.jpg
    IMG_0494.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_0495.jpg
    IMG_0495.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_0496.jpg
    IMG_0496.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_0506.jpg
    IMG_0506.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_0507.jpg
    IMG_0507.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_0508.jpg
    IMG_0508.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_0510.jpg
    IMG_0510.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_0479.jpg
    IMG_0479.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:

AZ69EB

The Arizona Classic Bronco Stampede is in late March. It would be a great place to show it off with great weather.

OP
OP
Kyle.malone

Kyle.malone

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Norman, OK
The Arizona Classic Bronco Stampede is in late March. It would be a great place to show it off with great weather.

That is going to be right around the time my twins are due.. I would imagine my wife is going to keep me around the house. But it does sound like fun..

66fora69er

Contributor
That is going to be right around the time my twins are due.. I would imagine my wife is going to keep me around the house. But it does sound like fun..

I have twin boys (5). get ready for some fun!

Nice looking truck Kyle. where did you get that switch panel?

OP
OP
Kyle.malone

Kyle.malone

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Norman, OK
Got the switch panel from Dana Marine. We use them alot on our boat. the two passions in my life are about to slow way down.. We are blessed to be getting a boy and a girl. ;D

OP
OP
Kyle.malone

Kyle.malone

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Norman, OK
It's an ididit steering column.. So far I like it alot and have not had any problems with it. The only complaint I have and probably the same as any other ones available for the bronco is that you have to pull the column to get the dash on and off.

OP
OP
Kyle.malone

Kyle.malone

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Norman, OK
The big step forward was Thanksgiving weekend when it got paint and a new cage. There's a thread on here around page 9.

I wish my weekend was three weeks long.. I just saw the question on the steering column and answered it..