• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Hagerty November Vehicle Ratings

No Hay

Bronco Guru
Just received the Hagerty email. Their ratings are out, and '66-'77 Bronco's have a rating of 85 out of 100, tied for 22nd. A vehicle rating of 50 shows about a neutral position in the collector car market. The last list had the '63-'65 Buick Riviera at the top with a 96 rating, and now it's not in the top 25. I forget the Bronco's place on the last list.

JAFO

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Beaverdam
I saw that too. They have the Jeep CJ at the top now. I mean, the CJ is an OK vehicle, but it was never really great. Mechanically the Jeeps were fair and they rusted just as bad as the old Bronco.
Collector car market is like watching the stock market at times.