• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Half Cab - Great Shape (Sold)

Status
Not open for further replies.

71 CA Bronco

I've been hording this half cab for a while now and finally coming to terms I will never use it.

The top and bulk head are what I believe to be original OEM. I would rate the top a 9 out of 10 for condition (no significant rust or dents). The paint is a bit thin. If your truck is a complete restoration I would prep and repaint. If not its ready to go as is. The small amount of rust shown on the drip rail is surface only and would sand out very quickly.

I would rate the bulk head a 7 out of 10. Only because there are pits in the sheet metal due to previous rust (this thing is heavy though) and one of the bolt holes was re-drilled and pulled through (easy fix with a welder). There is no rust on the bulk head now as it was prepped and repainted.

If needed I can drop it off at a shipping location near me shipping at your expense. Any questions give me a call 805-340-4048 Rob.

Attachments

• Top.jpg
    Top.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 81
  • Bulkhead Inside.jpg
    Bulkhead Inside.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 73
  • Bilkhead outside.jpg
    Bilkhead outside.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 68
  • Inside Middle.jpg
    Inside Middle.jpg