• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Half-doors wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeeman1

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Seattle
I had the pleasure this morning on my way to work to get kindly notified by a state trooper that I need to have doors on my bronco. I just have the fiberglass inserts in now, and apparantly that isn't exactly legal in WA. So now I'm in need of some soft doors, and I really only need the bottom half since I'd like to keep it as open as possible this time of year. If you have some I'd appreciate it if you could send me a message.

Thanks.

z-one311

Loc.
Payson, Utah
Hello Mr zeeman!

Random question but is your last name zeeman? If so where do you hail from and do you have relatives in utah? I am a 3rd generation Zeeman living in utah and own a couple broncos a 66 baja with 56,000 original miles from cali and a 70 half cab u14.

6677ebman

Bronco Guru
Have a set of '68 1/2 metal doors, are gutted & bare right now, blasted & primed, need minor dings worked out, zero rust. Bottoms only, shoot me an offer if interested searnest@centurytel.net

Status
Not open for further replies.