• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Happy Thanxgivin to all!

joe

Bronco Guru
Nat & I are thankfull we've met so many great people in the EB community ;)

Bronco717274

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tremont, Ms.
Hope all are well now and after the holiday's,and were not missing anyone when we get back. So don't eat to much and help someone else out if you can, Lot's of people layed off around here. My wife and I have invited a few of the folk's around here to have Thanksgiving dinner with use because we know they can't afford it themself's right now. I too have talked to some really great people on this site, and look forward to meeting them someday.HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all of you.

thumping

Loc.
Jacksboro Tn
Nat & I are thankfull we've met so many great people in the EB community ;)

Same to you and Nat. I thankful I've gotten to meet and wheel with both of you along with so many others. Here is hoping to getting to see everyone soon and often this coming year.

God bless and happy Thanksgiving to all.

Heus33

Bronco Guru
One of my favorite holidays - less commercialized and really about giving thanks.

I'm certainly thankful for all the great help I've received on this forum.

Gobble gobble everyone!

RRRAAAYYY2

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Brantford, Ontario
I hope you all have a great time tomorrow and spend it with family and friends. Our Thanks Giving was last month, and the wife is not in the mood for another, damn. (I often play the "Well you are American, you should cook another turkey" card) I will be eating crap tomorrow, so think of me and have an extra spoonful of stuffing.

daduze2

Loc.
Central IL
Happy Thanksgiving to every for your help here too.....dont forget our thanksgiving girl from last year.

Extra thanks to User: "screamin reel" for this one.

Attachments

• Thanksgiving1.jpg
    Thanksgiving1.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 33

KT22

Happy Thanksgiving and thank you to all who have posted info here. I am almost finished with my bronco (this time) and I could not have done it without all your help. The TECH post and pictures were a great help. Enjoy this time with your family and friends. Be well.

SC74

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Happy Turkey Day!!!! We are also very fortunate to have met so many people in the EB community and look forward to next years events and meeting even more of ya'll.

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
i've got the bird all Juiced and will fire up the fryer around 3:30. adult beverages are all cold... we had a warm up party last night.

everyone have a great day! we all have so much to be greatful for.

HoosierDaddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
One of my favorite holidays - less commercialized and really about giving thanks.

I'm certainly thankful for all the great help I've received on this forum.

Gobble gobble everyone!

Very well stated. Happy Thankgiving all ...

ET

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.