• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Hard Top Bolts

Bionicokie

Hello all.
I recently got a very nice deal on a 76 hard top I'm going to put on my 74. My question is this...

Does anyone happen to know the bolt size, length, etc for mounting the top? I can order the kit but I want to check a couple of shops around town first.

Also, I assume the bolt pattern for the 74 and 76 are essentially the same. Am I right on that?

(new bronco owner and new to the forums and ANY insight is appreciated)

BO

TBS-POPS

Bronco Guru
Loc.
valley springs, ca
Bolt pattern is the same. the only top that is different is a 66. 3/8x1"long bolts with nuts/ flat washers will work and are available at the hardware store. I use three on each side and 5 across the top of the windshield. and welcome!

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
I got mine at the local farm supply store and they were cheaper than the hardwares. Be sure to put the rubber seals it though.