• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Hardtop Parts (slider glass, gaskets, bows, headliner)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigPrince

Loc.
Atlanta
Bought a hardtop to clean up and need to replace one side of glass(unless you have slider windows which I'd love to have) and all the gaskets(non sport) both support bows, and the headliner. Thought I'd check here before buying from a vendor. Thanks!

Last edited:

thomasmatthew

Loc.
richmond
I have a complete glass set for your hardtop in good shape also have the chrome in good shape call and make me an offer im sure I can ship it to you Im in richmond

OP
OP
B

BigPrince

Loc.
Atlanta
bump. just need passenger's side glass or set of slider glass (and support bows, headliner, all gaskets, etc). Thanks!!

shonivey

I got glass at the ex's from a hard top I hauled off for junk. I'll pick it up next time I am up that way and you can have it. let me make sure the boy hasn't shot it up with the new 22.
I am about 4 miles from stone mt. and the glass is in jefferson , so a week or so maybe.
shon
706-433-1307

shonivey

sorry I have not got back to ya sooner. they are at the house.
Shon

OP
OP
B

BigPrince

Loc.
Atlanta
Shon, I apologize I got stuck this weekend working on some other things and lost track of time. I'll pm you and see if there's a time I can stop by later. Thanks again!

shonivey

no problem. I work 3-11 mon-wed. off thursday and friday. My daughter graduates this weekend so I will be gone til sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.