• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

hawaii bronco members

slyjki

Loc.
okc ok
I will be in honolulu sunday the 11th of jan 09. I would love to meet some hawaii eb owners. I will be there til the 17th and no real plans. My wife has to work most of the time so what would be better that to meet some guys i have somewhat known for years! Well atleast read there storys for yrs! Same thing. If intersted let me know. I dont head that way till sunday!

OP
OP
slyjki

slyjki

Loc.
okc ok
Im in, Im sure we can probably get some of them together. I will also post something on our website for you.

Thats awesome I will be stayin at the hyatt on kalakaua ave. My phone number is 405-550-5137 i will have my computer i dont expect anybody to make longdistance phone calls.

OP
OP
slyjki

slyjki

Loc.
okc ok
awesome! but please at u guys convien! Ill be there till 17 and will do what ever.

76 crew

Loc.
Kahaluu, Hawaii
you guys should check out the club's website that rocky put together under his avatar, that way you guys can keep tabs on us, and know whats going on, so you guys can plan your trips around cool stuff that we do.

right now scheduled for march, we will take the superferry to maui, and do a run with as many maui broncos as we can find.