• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FL Head light & tail light buckets windshield hinge, light bezels, TC indicator

Status
Not open for further replies.

lowbush

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Summerland Key, FL
I have some headlight buckets, some taillight buckets and a windshield hinge. The buckets are pretty rusty they will need to be blasted but it's all surface rust they can be cleaned up and painted. The hinge is aftermarket, I don't know if it is stainless but it is definitely at least zinc coated as it has no oxidation. It's been drilled on as it came off of my truck when I replaced the windshield with a stainless one. The bezels are OK, They may be able to be shinned but may either need to be painted or re-chromed. The Transfer Case indicator is the stock indicator. Figured I would post them up here before I give them to my daughters buddy that scrap metals. May save someone a buck or two.

OP
OP
L

lowbush

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Summerland Key, FL
Yes it is the T, but it is only the chrome bezel and glass portion of the shifter it does not have the black plastic or the dust cover plastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.