• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Heads up for Pittsburgh/western PA guys

yellow71

Loc.
Western PA
Just a note if you guys need any parts, there's a guy out here in West Newton (westmoreland county) that has about 15 parts broncos and scours the parts shows for parts...best of all he's cheap. drop me an email if you need his number. He's always stopping by my garage seeing if I need anything or better yet want to sell anything. Thought you guys would like the info.

****UPDATE****
I just found out that this guy has passed away in an accident early this summer, so please don't inquire about his number.

Amac70

ME
I saw the subject line and thought for sure you were going to say watch out for a crazy women in a big green bronco with an amish guy stuck in the drivetrain.

OP
OP
Y

yellow71

Loc.
Western PA
[quote author=Amac70 link=board=5;threadid=10495;start=0#76372 date=1035405868]<br>I saw the subject line and thought for sure you were going to say watch out for a crazy women in a big green bronco with an amish guy stuck in the drivetrain.<br>[/quote]<br><br>Nah, they finally stuck her in a home last year. :eek:

G

Please send me the name mrmikerad@attbi.com<br><br><br>[quote author=yellow71 link=board=5;threadid=10495;start=0#76332 date=1035399418]<br>Just a note if you guys need any parts, there's a guy out here in West Newton (westmoreland county) that has about 15 parts broncos and scours the parts shows for parts...best of all he's cheap. drop me an email if you need his number. He's always stopping by my garage seeing if I need anything or better yet want to sell anything. Thought you guys would like the info.<br>[/quote]

BroncoGoddess

Loc.
Cochranville,PA
[quote author=Amac70 link=board=5;threadid=10495;start=0#76372 date=1035405868]<br>I saw the subject line and thought for sure you were going to say watch out for a crazy women in a big green bronco with an amish guy stuck in the drivetrain.<br>[/quote]<br><br> *wicked grin* I got his horse too last week ! <br><br> I resent you using the word *crazy*..... isn't there a more political correct term you could use ? I'm sensitive that way ;D ;D ;D ;D