• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA Heavy Duty Front Bumper with Winch Plate, Hitch & Tow

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockriders

I have a heavy duty front bumper for a early body Ford Bronco. Includes winch plate, bolt-on 2" receiver hitch and custom made aluminum tow bar attachment. In excellent condition.
I also have a very hard to find Warn 8403 (aka 8274) available as well.
Sorry it's too heavy to ship so pick up in Bay Area Ca
Update 4/1/16: Was Asking $450 but I want a quick sale and now it's $325
SOLD

BroncoBumper3_large.jpg

BroncoBumper_large.jpg

BroncoBumper2_large.jpg

Last edited:

BroncoBoom

Loc.
Grass Valley
Morn ,

Do you have additional pics of the tow bar itself ?

Or is it just the mounts for a tow bar ?

And any pics of the winch ?

Thanks

rockinrich

Contributor
may i ask where you bought this bumper or was it custom made? awesome looking bumper!

OP
OP
R

rockriders

Sorry guys I missed your messages. Thought is was sold but buyer back out. It's still available. Bumper only. I'll have to post new pictures since my links are dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.