• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Hello from a new member 1972 owner

Seymourpus

BANNED
Loc.
So Cal
I just spent the last 3 months doing my own paint job, its first new one.

Marine Blue basecoat/clearcoat, changed from a Bahama blue.

Finished the clearing last night.

Now to wetsand and polish.

fishindude

Contributor
Welcome, would like to see some before and after pics if you have them.

OP
OP
Seymourpus

Seymourpus

BANNED
Loc.
So Cal
Thanks everyone

I will post pics soon of before and after. I also video taped a lot of it.

needabronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Prescott/Farmington
Welcome and yes, post pic's. Up above, go to user CP, then go under paid subscriptions, pay the $12 to become a contributor that will allow you to easily post pictures... I'm on the home stretch of my first paint job too. I've been at it a tad more than 3 months. I need pix of yours to encourage me to finish mine...

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
Welcome to the site a lot of new people as of lately
at least no one has made fun of your screen name yet;D

bax

Contributor
Old Member
paint changer!!!
That's bad juu juu.
Welcome

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
From under the bleachers hanging out with his brother.

lmao your nuts, oh crap now that maybe a cousin or sumtin:p just knew it would be a matter of time you dirty minded people;D

BIGED

Guru ????
Welcome to the site.Its always a good feeling to finish a project but wait is it ever finished.

OP
OP
Seymourpus

Seymourpus

BANNED
Loc.
So Cal
I am in Irvine, Ca, between LA and San Diego.

Originally from Providence and lived in the following places so far - Boston, Atlanta, Sacramento, Chicago.

Found the truck from original owner when I lived in Chicago on Lake Shore Drive corner Division St.

Found it in the foothills of Lake Tahoe in 1995. Sold a '69 when I moved to Chicago in '93 and regretted it instantly.