• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

HELP! Need tire bad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

br0nc0xrapt0r

Loves pickles
I know this belongs in the WTB section but I thought it would get more views here.

I was test driving the bronco, all was well then I turned around on the side of the road and there was some rims and crap in the tall grass I didn't see! My left front MTR has a 6 inch gash in the side wall!

If you or somebody you know has a 37x12.50R17 old tread style MTR with at least 50 percent tread I need it badly!

Feels like I can't get a break :cry:

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Will search what I can. CL seems void of them within 250miles at least.

TwoDalesDad

Bronco Guru
That happened to me a few years back and it was on my own property. As it turned out..when I bought the tires at Discount Tire...my wife..said yes to the Warranty question......The new Tire Cozt Me $25.00 American....I Kidd You Not....WOW YYIPEE

OP
OP
br0nc0xrapt0r

br0nc0xrapt0r

Loves pickles
That happened to me a few years back and it was on my own property. As it turned out..when I bought the tires at Discount Tire...my wife..said yes to the Warranty question......The new Tire Cozt Me $25.00 American....I Kidd You Not....WOW YYIPEE

Wow lucky you. I got these second hand but basically new years ago in So cal. I might have to run two TWF setups on the rear, race line on the front and a race line spare.

OP
OP
br0nc0xrapt0r

br0nc0xrapt0r

Loves pickles
White ring rim is my spare, need one more of the rear tires.

Attachments

• Flares.jpg
    Flares.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 19
  • IMAG0173.jpg
    IMAG0173.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 20
Status
Not open for further replies.