• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

"help" picture of winters shifter mounted on custom round tube raised/angled mount

74strokerbronco

Loc.
Monmouth, OR
"help" picture of winters shifter mounted on custom round tube raised/angled mount

I seen it somewhere but can't find it now. it was either while looking at images of tube/cage doors or ?? but it is of a EB with a winters/art carr shifter mounted on a nice clean round tube frame raised up some off the floor and angled about 10-15 degrees. would like to find that picture again .
going with a winters to replace my POS b&m mega, and that looked like a nice clean way to mount it while also raising to get it in a more friendly to shifting location, thought of making mine out stainless tube tho.

please help if you seen or know the picture I'm talking post it on up.;D
thanks Harlen

Last edited:
OP
OP
74strokerbronco

74strokerbronco

Loc.
Monmouth, OR

Amac70

ME
I will be there. hopefully building a similar shift tower this winter when other projects get out of my garage.

97XEB

I made a custom center console mount that also holds my Art Carr shifter, fire extinguisher and backup light switch. It could just as easily be modified for cup holders and/or to hold other accessories along with the shifter. I will post up pics so you can take a look and let me know if you are interested and I can make a few more.

Last edited: