• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Help posting newly installed Soft Top pics?

Banjer Picker

Bronco Guru
I think you have to be a contributing memeber to post pics on here correct? FIrst question is how do I go about becomming a contribting memeber and second question is would someone be kind enough to help me post pics of the soft top I picked up from 73 Stallion until I get that taken care of?

Thanks,

Brandon

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
here's brandon's pix. looks good brandon, glad you like it!

Attachments

• 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    29.7 KB · Views: 18
  • 010.JPG
    010.JPG
    36.8 KB · Views: 39
  • 027-1.JPG
    027-1.JPG
    35.3 KB · Views: 60
OP
OP
Banjer Picker

Banjer Picker

Bronco Guru
Thanks for attaching the pics Stallion!

Eugene, thanks for the offer to post as well! How is the diesel coming along? Talked to Jason lately? I havent seen him post in a while?

cgbexec

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Naples, FL
Don't forget to become a contributer, it is worth every penny to support such an awsome site.

ET

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Good lucking bronco. Now that I think of it, I've never seem it in person. Love that soft top.

I haven't talked to Jason in a bit. He's still on the LEBC list but doesn't post. I believe he still hacking on his bronco. If you email him, he will reply. I thought he was going to make the 4qtr meet in December. Nope.

Project still going. Just finishing up the details. Finally finished up a batch of fuel so I'll be test firing some time in month or two. Well I say that but who knows. The small details are killing me. They just don't seem to end.

Eugene