• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Help - which one is main fuel line? BC Broncos 23 gallon carbed

Millercorey

If it came with paperwork I’ve lost it prior to the install. Can anyone help point me to the right port for the main fuel line on a single tank carbed install? From left to right, there are two threaded ports that were covered with a cap that appeared to be made out of some coating (think like a bottle of makers mark). There’s then the main fill up hose, breather hose, and a fairly small non-thread hole. I THINK the two left ports are for fuel out and return and can be used interchangeably leaving the last unthreaded port on the right for the charcoal system.

Can anyone confirm?

Attachments

• 6B9BE99B-D59C-45A6-BFDB-B23C1A4FDD40.jpg
    6B9BE99B-D59C-45A6-BFDB-B23C1A4FDD40.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 65

nickgp

Bronco Guru
Of the three smaller ports, is one larger? That would be the fuel out fitting.

OP
OP
Millercorey

Millercorey

Right is definitely smaller. I can’t tell if the two on the left, and bc im not going efi I wanted to keep the cap on the unused one.

SHX669

Bronco Guru
Does this tank have an internal fuel pump - or one of the ports " piped " to the bottom of the tank ?

OP
OP
Millercorey

Millercorey

Thanks I think this pump is identical to the WH version and I found a diagram on their site

bronco loco

It never ends
Loc.
Long Island New York
1 capped
2 connect to fuel filter pump then carb
3 charcoal canister.

just finished doing mine. pictures are dark, sorry about it

Attachments

• DSC_0646.jpg
    DSC_0646.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 22
  • DSC_0650.jpg
    DSC_0650.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC_0649.jpg
    DSC_0649.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 19
  • DSC_0648.jpg
    DSC_0648.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 18
OP
OP
Millercorey

Millercorey

Quick question if you just did yours. There’s a blue threaded connector/cap they included that has a center piece that goes in and out. Is this a cap for the other port or some other type of fitting? I have no idea why it would have the portion on the end that goes in and out if so.

bronco loco

It never ends
Loc.
Long Island New York
Mine did not come the blue csp you mentoned. I had to buy a cap to seal connector 1 and also had to buy a 90 swivel connector for fuel supply coming from the tank.