• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Help with relocating wiper motor for bikini top

rmoore

Loc.
Plano, TX
Guys,

When I got my bronco it came with a bikini top (not sure of the brand), a rail that goes over the top of the windshield frame and a bracket that I assume relocates the wiper motor lower so that the bikini top will fit.

I finally got the hard top off for the first time (another story there!), figured out where the rail goes on top of the windshield frame, but I'm curious about the bracket for the motor. It looks like the motor would have to be turned around?

Does anyone have pictures of how this is suppose to work or could confirm or deny that the motor has to be turned around in the new bracket?

As usual, any and all help is greatly appreciated!

Ron

Chief Master Sergeant

Retired U.S. Air Force
Mounts like this. You'll have to disconnect the arm and rotate it 180 degree to get the wiper arms to park right. Is this what you needed?

Attachments

• DSC01763.JPG
    DSC01763.JPG
    173.7 KB · Views: 49
  • DSC01764.JPG
    DSC01764.JPG
    173.8 KB · Views: 51