• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX High Rack hunting rig/roll cage setup w/ front bumper and feeder

Status
Not open for further replies.

dan12580

$500.

hello. ive got a custom made high rack bumper mount with basket on the back. NO modifications needed. with the lone exception of 2 bolts into the rollcage. smittybuilt type 4 point cage. mount it self attaches to bumper which bolts into factory bumper bolt holes. very sturdy and well built. wired for dome light and 2 ciggarette outlets for spotlights. weve had 3 225 lb + men up there with no issue. also the front bull bar bumper with corn feeder. works great. I can work out delivery in and around greater houston/austin/san antonio. can work out a deal for the front seats also if your looking to outfit a hunting rig. heres some pictures. make me an offer. ive got an idea but how do you price something like this? thanks.

Attachments

• rack 2.jpg
    rack 2.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 243
  • rack.jpg
    rack.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 179
  • front.jpg
    front.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 165
  • front 2.jpg
    front 2.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 201
  • rear.jpg
    rear.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 130
  • seats.jpg
    seats.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
... Dang stealing my thunder.. But I'll say sweet rig..
... I've had a high rack in mine. about 7 years ago. Mine was =just a one seater. But I love it .. The place I was hunting then had a canter pivot .. So I'd drive down the center drainage .. The drainage had weeds about 7 foot tall. I'd just drive in and set in the midle of the center pivot about 120ac.circle.
... IT WORKED PERFECT .. BUT YOURS is set up to hunt out of in a cruise . That's a cool way to hunt in South Texas.

OP
OP
D

dan12580

thanks for the kind words. with the granny gear it just rolls along. most likely ill sell the whole bronco. there are 2 ive got my eye on and could use the cash.

RJGarza

Loc.
Karnes City
Looks similar to the hunting rack mine had on it lol. I remember seeing your bronco on the Victoria Craigslist a few months back if I'm not mistaken.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 87
OP
OP
D

dan12580

I don't think so. Don't know for sure but I doubt it was ever "for sale". It was bought out of Austin a few years ago and then I bought it from a friend of a cousin who I tried to buy it off a couple years ago. I am in regular enough contact with them and they knew I'd want it if it were for sale.

OP
OP
D

dan12580

I just talked to the previous owner. Got confirmation that within the last 5 years or so it has never been listed for sale.

OP
OP
D

dan12580

It was months back.. Doubt there's any way to find it now.

Ok. I guess being that I bought it from the previous owner and he tells me that it has not been for sale at all in the last 4 years or so and also that he had never sold anything on craigslist I dont think this is the one.

OP
OP
D

dan12580

There is a high fence ranch that has exotics right off the loop by the home depot that had a similar rig for sale 6 months ago maybe (diddnt pay too much attention) but it was some sort of Blazer if memory serves. Maybe that could have been it.

OP
OP
D

dan12580

about to take the rack and bumpers off. front bull bumper, seats, high rack/rear basket, feeder. $500 i can probably deliver also to houston, austin, san antonio. thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.