• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OR Holley 4160 to 4150 Conversion Kit (New)

joeray

Contributor
Just an old guy driving an EB for 35 yrs
City: Bend, OR
Price: $ 50

This will convert your Holley 4160 with center-hung float bowls (and a secondary metering plate) to the 4150 style with a secondary metering block and replaceable main jets. Allows tuning your secondary metering without the need for expensive (and sometimes unavailable) metering plates. Identical to the Holley 34-13 kit, but without any main jets. This does not provide for a secondary power valve nor does it contain any idle screws (not drilled for a 4-corner idle). Contains longer fuel bowl screws and nylon bolt seals. Can also be used on a 4160 with side-hung float bowls with the addition of a longer fuel transfer tube ( 26-114). Every part in the kit is brand new unused, genuine Holley parts. $50 with free priority mail shipping. Leave me a PM if you're interested.

I'm currently using one of these on my 1848 465cfm and it works great. This is just a spare set I happened to have.

20220131_150544.jpg

Last edited: