• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

KY Holley carb, intake, dist $250

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ourobos

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Big Island Hawaii
I have a practically new Holley 600cfm carb with elec choke, a knock off (Summit I believe) intake, and an MSD distributor for sale. All are on a running 302 I'm converting to fuel injection. Runs like a top. Looking for $250 for everything. Intake and dist. are dirty, I'll be pulling them and cleaning them up in the next few days, carb. still looks new. Price picked up in Bowling Green KY, will ship on your dime.

carb1.JPG

carb2.JPG

OP
OP
Ourobos

Ourobos

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Big Island Hawaii
This is actually back for sale. The guy that bought it thinks the carb is a 750, although I think it's a 600. It was on a stock 302 and ran like a top. My father, who retired from Holley Carburetor here in Bowling Green said it's a 600. Here is the numbers on it in case you want to do your own research : 80508-8 under that 3490. I will sell individually.

Carb - $100
Dist. - $100
Intake - $75

Thanks
Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.