• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

KY Holley Carb Wanted ---- FOUND WHAT I NEEDED

Status
Not open for further replies.

broncosam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I am looking for a good rebuildable Holley carburetor. Would prefer something in the 600 - 650 CFM range and electric choke if possible. No junk please, like it says I'm looking for something worth rebuilding.
Thanks, Sam

Last edited:

ranger12

I have a autolite stock2150 with electric choke. It would need rebuilt. $65.00 shipped.

OP
OP
B

broncosam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Thanks fellas for the offer, but those aren't exactly what I'm looking for. I guess I'm getting to picky in my old age.

backpain

Bronco Guru
I have a Holley 600, but am asking $175 +S&H because it was used less than 100 mi then removed for a frame-off that ended up with EFI. Should not need rebuilding. I also have a new, unused Holley 80gph pump. PM me an email address if interested and I'll send some pictures.

broncnaz

Bronco Guru
Have to look and see if I have any electric choked holley's all 600 cfm I have several and most are already rebuilt. I'll get back to you.

Green-Machine

i have a holley carb but i accidently broke the tube that connects the fuel bowls but everything else is ok 30 bucks plus shipping its 650cfm

OP
OP
B

broncosam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I found what I was looking for guys. Many thanks to all who responded.

Status
Not open for further replies.