• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

HotWheels' 2nd annual Bronco Birthday Bash?

HotWheels

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Twilight Zone
Anyone wanna go to Famous Dave BBQ (my house is shipped out) and share some grub? Or should we just meet at the Duff's run. Reguardless of what you think of me Famouse Dave's is darn good...so I'm going with or without you :p .

btw there is a hooters right accross the street if you want to bail....bring you broncos I'll bring the camera!!

anyone?

20 July...lunar landing anniversary.....my birthday....coincidence??

?:?

;D

70 sport WA

Contributor
HotWheels said:
Anyone wanna go to Famous Dave BBQ (my house is shipped out) and share some grub? ...btw there is a hooters right accross the street if you want to bail.
;D

Couldn't we just go do Hooters? :p

No, just kidding...food has got to be better at Famous Dave's. I'm in.

Dan

OP
OP
HotWheels

HotWheels

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Twilight Zone
70 sport WA said:
Couldn't we just go do Hooters? :p

No, just kidding...food has got to be better at Famous Dave's. I'm in.

Dan

you bringing the family this time Dan? I'm sure Sandra would like someone totalk to... ;)

70 sport WA

Contributor
HotWheels said:
you bringing the family this time Dan? I'm sure Sandra would like someone totalk to... ;)

Yes, this time that's a good idea--probably just the wifey, though. Just don't mention the Hooters, thing, huh? %)

Just kidding...ask her about when my mom was pushing Hooters on us and how good their food is. If mom says it's OK to eat there, I've got no guilt about it! ;D Somehow I don't think mom had her glasses on when she went :eek:

Dan

feitctaj

FNG
Loc.
Group W Bench
70 sport WA said:
Yes, this time that's a good idea--probably just the wifey, though. Just don't mention the Hooters, thing, huh? %)

Just kidding...ask her about when my mom was pushing Hooters on us and how good their food is. If mom says it's OK to eat there, I've got no guilt about it! ;D Somehow I don't think mom had her glasses on when she went :eek:

Dan
Hey DAn if your bringin your better half does that mean if I show there will be no Steak swapping :-[ ;D

commonlaw

Loc.
Seattle
Don't wanna stick my nose into this gig if not apropriate but what/when/where is the duff run? I am still new to this but I am guessing this is a function near here (seattle). Please educate the newbie. Thanks guys,

Mark

77BroncoWag

Contributor
Bronco Guru
72302 said:
Don't wanna stick my nose into this gig if not apropriate but what/when/where is the duff run? I am still new to this but I am guessing this is a function near here (seattle). Please educate the newbie. Thanks guys,

Mark

It is in Sequim on the 22nd-24th of July and it is free this year!

email me for more info if you want.....
wagenhoffer@yahoo.com

SeaBiscuit68

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tacoma Wa
I'm in for whatever you all decide. In fact both sounds good to me. I haven't made the Duff's get together before so having folks there I know plus it's FREE leaves me with no excuses.

ROAD TRIP!

OP
OP
HotWheels

HotWheels

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Twilight Zone
ok....so both it is Daves this wednesday (time to follow). Mike, Darrell, and Dan, if u wanna convoy out on to Sequim on Sat let me know?

feitctaj

FNG
Loc.
Group W Bench
I be afraid to go if Dan wants compound interest on his Steak I owe him (%) I may have to walk home.
And seabiscut youve got snail mail ;D
I have no excuses about duffs if you ;D all protect me from DAN

SeaBiscuit68

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tacoma Wa
HotWheels said:
ok....so both it is Daves this wednesday (time to follow). Mike, Darrell, and Dan, if u wanna convoy out on to Sequim on Sat let me know?

Uh, Breaker One-Nine, this here's the Rubber Duck
You got a copy on me Pig-Pen? C'mon

Uh, yeah 10-4 Pig Pen, fer sure, fer sure
By golly it's clean clear to Flag-Town, C'mon

Uh, yeah, that's a big 10-4 Pig-Pen,
Yeah, we definitely got us the front door good buddy,
Mercy sakes alive, looks like we got us a convoy

70 sport WA

Contributor
feitctaj said:
I be afraid to go if Dan wants compound interest on his Steak I owe him (%) I may have to walk home.

I have no excuses about duffs if you ;D all protect me from DAN

I've forgotten all about that episode with the steak ;) But we'll know for sure if you've got it in for me and my food after we eat at Famous Dave's! :p