• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

How bout another "show me" thread

Nightstick

Bronco guy
I can't seem to decide on what height lift I wanna go with. I have 36x12.50 TSLs I'm using so that will be the constant, and I'm considering 3.5, 4.5, and 5.5 inch SL and probably a 2" body lift. I'd like a good amount of articulation and was going to use the west coast broncos extended radius arms, or build my own. It's not going to be strictly a trail rig so ride quality and looks are somewhat important but not the most important aspect.

If you have 36" tires can you please post some pics and give specs. 35 inchers might work too. THANKS!

rcmbronc

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tomah WI
I have 36" Irok, 4.5" SL, 1" Body Lift. I can post more pics tommorow.

Attachments

• 76brIrok1.JPG
    76brIrok1.JPG
    185.6 KB · Views: 73
  • 76brIrok2.JPG
    76brIrok2.JPG
    198.8 KB · Views: 44
OP
OP
Nightstick

Nightstick

Bronco guy
I like it... Are you happy with your setup or would you change it? How does it handle on the road?

rcmbronc

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tomah WI
I am happy with the set up. It handles fine on the road, but I dont road drive it much. The Iroks with beadlocks are not well balanced, but I never tried to balance them. As long as I air back up before going on the road it drives nice. About the only complaint is the WH shocks which dont seem to be real effective. Coilovers someday.

I am not sure whos bikini it is. I bought it off a memeber here. It is just the standard vinyl or whatever top

Attachments

• 76Br100.JPG
    76Br100.JPG
    218.5 KB · Views: 36
  • 76Br104.JPG
    76Br104.JPG
    185.9 KB · Views: 32
OP
OP
Nightstick

Nightstick

Bronco guy
This didn't get much response but your pics pretty much sealed the deal. I was leaning toward the 4.5" SL all along, was worried that the 36" tires might leave too much space between the fenders with a 4.5" lift and look funny. The coilover is an option for me. Does anyone make a bronco specific coilover kit or am I gonna have to fab shock mounts myself if I were to go that direction?

Nevermind I just checked the prices on those shocks:eek:

Last edited:

hdmc

Loc.
goodyear AZ
35's 3.5" wildhorses lift with extended arms 2" body lift

Attachments

• IMAG0031.jpg
    IMAG0031.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 18