• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

How can I tell how much of a lift (picture inside)

Bronco351

I didn't build this bronco so I have no idea if there is even a lift kit at all? thee leaf springs look old (just painted over) and the front springs look the same.... anything that i can look for? I've attached a side profile picture as well (also i think the truck is lower in the rear) The truck is sitting on 31" tires

Broncitis

MEB Founder
Measure the distance from the top of the axle tubes to the bottom of the frame.

Off the top of my head, I think it is 6-7" stock, but someone will chime in I'm sure. I do not have any of our stockers here at my shop to verify that at the moment.

OP
OP
Bronco351

Bronco351

Off the top of my head, I think it is 6-7" stock, but someone will chime in I'm sure. I do not have any of our stockers here at my shop to verify that at the moment.

thank you, I will measure when I get home!

70_Steve

Old Guy

7" in the front, from the top of the axle tube to the bottom of the frame is stock. In the rear, either 6" or 7", depending on GVW.