• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

how do i tell how much lift i have???

PBR

Loc.
SoCal
boy do i hate p/o's!!! when i bought my rig he swore it had a 3.5" kit in the front and now i am not so sure. someone told me that if you measure from the top of the front axle to the bottom of the frame that stock should be 7". so is you have a 3.5" lift your measurement should be 10.5". is this correct??? and what should be the stock measurement in the rear???

RFSmith

Loc.
Middletown, Ohio
I'd like an answer to that question also. Both of my Bronco's had some kind of lift on them when I got them. I'm thinking of replaceing the coils on my trail Bronco to dual rate coils but I'm not sure what lift heigth to buy.

74BroncoCO

Bronco Guru
Measure those distances from the top of the axle tube to the bottom of the frame. Anything over and above is your lift, but you might add 1/2" to compemsate for settling.

J.D.