• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

How do you post pictures?

jeremy92555

Loc.
Riverside,CA
I cant seem to post a picture while starting a new thread. All I see is a option to attatch a link, how to I upload from my computer?

SSDDBRONCO

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Los Angeles
you have to pay 12 dollars to become a Contributor. You get more mail space and hard drive space and can post as many pics as you want Hop this helps

gddyap

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Mtn View, CA
Or if you're a cheap bastard like me you can upload to a variety of free websites and then link them to your post. I use imageshack.us.

76 bronco J

Bronco Guru
>>>> I agree it's good being a contributor to keep this site running smooth & to have the convenience of loading pics directly from your computer, but has anyone did the math if everyone contributed....... lets see 6,208 registered members as of today... let's round that off to 6,000.... 6000 x 12= $72,000 not including vendors that pay to advertise on this website ....seems like alot when seeing it this way instead of that little $1 a month view...........

broncnaz

Bronco Guru
>>>> I agree it's good being a contributor to keep this site running smooth & to have the convenience of loading pics directly from your computer, but has anyone did the math if everyone contributed....... lets see 6,208 registered members as of today... let's round that off to 6,000.... 6000 x 12= $72,000 not including vendors that pay to advertise on this website ....seems like alot when seeing it this way instead of that little $1 a month view...........

Not sure on whats all involved might depend on if its a private server or other web based server. If not web based equipment alone is going to cost some $$ not to mention programs to run the site. Electicity to run the servers ect. I would say that way less than 30% the people registered are contributers. Still everything costs money one way or the other. I really doubt that anyone is making money hand over fist off this site alone. but I'm sure they are doing ok. They say that one day most sites on the internet will become pay to view sites.