• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Hunsaker Seats???

cap35b

Loc.
Tucson Az
Who is running them and how are they???

Will be buying a pair shortly and wanted to get a feel from those who have them. Specifially the synkros and Icons.

How is the reclining mechinism (SP)?
How are the seats holding up?
Any drawback to the synkros molded design?

I am partial to the synkros but not real sure of the molded seat.
I"m abot 170 lb 5 10 so I would fit the seat.

Does anyone know if the seat would fit the Beard seat mounts I have if not they might be for sale.

Robert

avijay

Hey Rob I ordered a pair on Feb 12th and according to the website it said they were in stock and then I come to find out that they were out of stock and on a month back order. I still decided to keep my order with them b/c I like the look of the seats and price. I would call them before you order just to find out what type of wait you may have. I'm planning on calling them today to find out how much longer they will be.

OP
OP
cap35b

cap35b

Loc.
Tucson Az
Hay thanks for the heads up. I was going to order today but could you let me know what they have to say first. If they are running in circles I think I might order the Moab seats from Corbeau. They are selling for 199.00 each but have free shipping so they end up a little cheaper by about 20.00.

Robert

avijay

I'll let you know as soon as I find out today, they are on West coast & I'm on East coast so it won't be until noon.

avijay

Rob I wouldn't order just yet, I've been calling them everyday since I've spoken with you without any response from the company and it's starting to get annoying. I'll keep you in the loop on what comes out of it.

avijay

Fyi

Rob I finally got in touch with them on Thursday of last week and it seems that they were gone out of town for some convention, anyway long story short the Vinyl Syncros are still on backorder so I went ahead and swithched them out for the new 08 Hunsaker Icon's Vinyl that look very similar to the Syncros. I should have them by Friday.

ET

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Are you saying the icons are in stock?

OP
OP
cap35b

cap35b

Loc.
Tucson Az
Glen, Did you get your seat? I was thinking of the ICON in vinyl also. If you recieved them how was the fit? If you did recieve them could you give me some measurments of the holes for mounting. I have a new set of Beard brackets and was wondering if I could use them on the seats.
Thanks
Robert

avijay

Yep, 2008 Icons (vinyl) in stock, he sent me a pic of them and they look nice

avijay

They Have Arrived

Just thought I would share a pic of the 08 Hunsaker Icon Vinyls that I received on Tues, I'm happy with them but haven't permanently installed b/c that truck is going to the media blaster Sat, here it is.

Hunsaker08Vinyl.jpg
[/IMG]

Tuck

Any updates? I've heard mixed reviews, but I need to get some seats. I like the design, but can't afford Mastercraft.

Bronco1

Loc.
MS. Gulf Coast
I just got mine yesterday(Icon's), ordered 3 weeks ago & they were in stock? I do like them for the price. Only time will tell how they hold up.

Later, Mark