• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

I believe t shirt

Calibronc66

Me too who did the art work for that if I got his permission I could make a run of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cortez

Bronco Guru
I just saw that - gotta have one. That’s how I feel right now with mine torn down.

rockingm82

Loc.
St. Peters, MO
Out in public people initially think I’ve found religion when they see the “I believe” then they see the Bronco and either laugh or say oh.

No Hay

Bronco Guru
Out in public people initially think I’ve found religion when they see the “I believe” then they see the Bronco and either laugh or say oh.

HA! Me too with my sticker from Whistler Ski Resort referencing a great run at the top called "Seventh Heaven." It says "Go To Heaven, Ski Like Hell."

Love Thom Cheney's artwork!

Apogee

Contributor
Bronco Guru
It's like he used my Bronco to model for that "I Believe" shirt...I'm sure a lot of us can probably say that.

SHX669

Bronco Guru

I had that experience once ; a guy thought I was a convert until I explained it to him then I got the "Oh " response.

I think I still have a couple of the I Believes hanging in the closet .
A couple years ago Thom made a run of them and put up a ' who's interested " post maybe he can be talked into it again.

SteveL

Huge chevy guy
Loc.
Hawthorne ca
I think bc was selling his shirts. I think Cheney did the leakster too. Would love to get another one of those.

TCheney

I think bc was selling his shirts. I think Cheney did the leakster too. Would love to get another one of those.

You should have seen "The Humpster" from before that. It wasn't quite as tame as "The Leakster"!

TCheney

I appreciate all the interest in the I Believe shirts. I sent the artwork to a new printer and it's set to go. My apologies for not making it happen sooner. I have an Etsy account set up and I'm going to do a pre-order so I do a better job with sizes (anyone need a light blue uncut Bronco shirt? I have plenty of them left!). I'll post back here when it's up. I won't be able to link to it directly, but I guess word will get out. I let my vendor status expire here quite awhile ago.

Calibronc66

I haven’t even seen them and I already want two of each with the I believe...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I appreciate all the interest in the I Believe shirts. I sent the artwork to a new printer and it's set to go. My apologies for not making it happen sooner. I have an Etsy account set up and I'm going to do a pre-order so I do a better job with sizes (anyone need a light blue uncut Bronco shirt? I have plenty of them left!). I'll post back here when it's up. I won't be able to link to it directly, but I guess word will get out. I let my vendor status expire here quite awhile ago.

Yes I would like an uncut light blue shirt......what sizes do you have available, and how much are they?

ransil

Bronco Guru
Can you do Heather Gray, white sucks

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk