• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

I did not sell Newport!! I am gonna keep her for a few more years

shamu

Lucky as the day is long.
Loc.
Sachse,Tx
Good old Newport is a big part of me, and my life . When I bought her she was a street queen with cold A/C.
I have learned many things over the years with this old nice rig, and I have met many great friends on the trails and here on this great website.
I have loaned her out for people whom had a broken bronco or just wanted to drive one.
I hope that you and your friends love the bronco adventures as much as me and my family and friends do.
See you in Moab Oct 1st.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gv3HNsRN28I

Attachments

• Newport 002.jpg
    Newport 002.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 87

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
ONE of these days i'm gonna make it out there for that! glad to see it's staying home ;)