• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

I Found A New Bronco Source

TheCopperCowboy

Loc.
Bennett, Colorado
I was in Elizabeth, Colorado to give a estimate for wiring up a horse barn and I though I stumbled onto the BroncoHut, but it wasn't. This guy had around 8 Early Broncos in his yard. I stopped in after the estimate and knocked on the door, but no one was home. I left a business card and rolled to my next job estimate. I got a call about an hour later from Eric and he said that he is selling parts. He also said that he bought 10 Broncos in Delta and still has to bring them to his house. I inquired about some parts and his prices were very reasonable. I don't know if he belongs to this board and I will let him know he should be if he isn't, (after I get my part order filled!). Heaven is only an hour away. ;D

bsaunder

Bronco Guru
Its not Bronco Hut - thats Eric Winger (sorry, I probably butchered that last name) who owns and runs Wild West Off-Road in Englewood Co. (used to be Eric's Bronco Corral) His business website is http://www.wildwestoffroad.com/ - he has tons of knowledge of the Early Bronco's and helped pioneer (if not actually being the first) to figure out the chevy disk brake conversion.

OP
OP
TheCopperCowboy

TheCopperCowboy

Loc.
Bennett, Colorado
We have a winner! I tried looking for him when his shop was in Englewood, but found a empty building. I spoke with Eric last year about parts, but didn't come to agreement with anything. Just found it strange to see so many Broncos out grazing in horse country and couldn't pass it by. I will tell him about this board and see if he wants to give out his number(s).

Scotty

Eric is cool. He is fair, appreciates the tight budgets so many of us have to work with, and is generous with his knowledge. You may recall the 19 broncos that were on ebay a few months back... The seller wanted something like $30,000 for the trucks. After the auction ended unsuccessfully, Eric made a separate deal and is bringing some of the trucks over one at a time.

If you call Wild West, talk only to Eric. The other guys there work only on J**ps and occasionally forget to pass along messages. Your best bet is to first call Wild West, confirm that he'll be there, and go see him. For those in the Denver area, the shop is southeast of Hampden and Santa Fe. Turn south at the first light east of Santa Fe. It's 5-6 bocks down.

Just found his business card. The Wild West address is 3850 S. Jason St. Englewood, CO. Their # is 303-806-8933; again, if it's Bronco related, speak only with Eric.

If you're looking for parts, you may have to go all the way out to Elizabeth. He doesn't keep any of his used parts at the shop anymore.

Cowboy -- If you went to the old Bronco Corral shop, you were only about three blocks away.

Ben -- FYI, according to his card, he spells it Wenger.