• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

I got 3rd in 2WD..(Pulled a Wheelie off the line (Pics) Sodbusters Mud bog....

76bogger

Loc.
New Carlisle, IN
Sodbusters mud bog is tomorrow (9-16-07) There's usally a few bronco's their, is anyone one on here going. I'll be runnng the 35,40,and open classes.

OP
OP
76bogger

76bogger

Loc.
New Carlisle, IN
their were 2 eb's their be sides me. My first class (35's) I snapped the front drive shaft off at the line and still made it half way thought the pit in 2wd. Them my second class (40's) I Blew the Dana 44 ring gear apart off the line and still got 3rd in 2wd and there were some mean trucks their. There were over 100 trucks easy. But I still had fun

OP
OP
76bogger

76bogger

Loc.
New Carlisle, IN
my wheelie of the line;D

6aez0xg.jpg