• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

i need an aux tank skidplate and straps bad,also some other parts,i'm in a bind here.

mountainman

Loc.
colorado
i will be leaving /moving to co within the next three weeks, i just found a body shop who is going to re do the outside of my bronco the right way and knows old fords very well , he wants it asap. ive got the tank out and thus the need for the plate and straps.also anyone who can help me with getting power steering and brakes on this would get a cookie! the body shop does all types of mechanical so i figure get all these parts to him before i leave and in about 2 months pick up my 2nd wife. who sells the best door seal kits?i nees everything. i ordered some from lmc a few yrs back but they just didnt fit to good. seemed too short.also i may have to have it transported to co after it's done. anyone know a trustworthy co? man my backs against the wall and any help i will greatly appriciate, thanks,steve

broncobliss

Loc.
Half Moon Bay
There is a complete power steering setup for sale on craigslist (bay area). It's still on my buddies '75 and works great. He is upgrading to a saginaw pump and a different ratio box.

Dano 407

Loc.
The Orange Groves
I have the tank (it seeps a bit), skidplate and straps that I will part with. Email me at crookham11@aol.com to hash out a price if you still need them. I also have a used 21 gallon rear tank, set up for EFI, with a good skid plate that I will let go of......

D

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I have a set of F150 knuckles if you are interested and a skid plate that i was going to throw away (no straps) pm me if you are interested in the knuckles