• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

I need the dual fuel tank switch, wiring, and solinoids... everything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darrellr

Loc.
Virginia Beach, Va
I am adding a second fuel tank to my rig and I need everything to wire it up. I prefer not to use the manual switch but like the electric switch.. I need the switch, harness,, and everything to make one work.

RKM

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Huntingtown, MD
I have a brand new electronic switch. I never used it. $35 shipped and you can have it. I also have a brand new sending unit for that tank $35 for it also. I even have the plastic tank. we can make a package deal if you need parts. You will have to wire up your own switch to make it work. Not a big deal at all. Their are plenty of people on here that can help you with that.

RKM

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Huntingtown, MD
I will see what I can do tomorrow. It's going to get nasty up here tonight through Sat. Sleet, Snow, Ice etc. I hope you don't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.