• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

I use the search button

selms501

Loc.
Mobile, AL
Hello everyone. My name is Stephen and I am located in Alabama. 22 years old and have always been a huge bronco fan. Right now I have a 93 full size that I do all of the repair work on. My dream is a early bronco. I am looking and will wait for the right time to find a good purchase. Would like to do the restoration myself, so have subscribed to this website to learn as much as I can.

Devin

Bronco Kineticist
Welcome aboard. As evl said, '76 and '77 have the most "stock" goodies, so they are good to start with. I am kind of biased toward the '69 variety myself, though. ;)

cgbexec

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Naples, FL
Welcome and don't be afraid to ask questions. There is a wealth of knowlege on this site for you to tap. Good luck on finding your first EB.

rhino2104

Welcome aboard and good luck with your EB search. Took me almost 10 years to find the almost perfect Bronco. I tend to be partial to the '70 and '72 variety myself.

WyleCoyote

Bronco Guru
Welcome! Update your info with you location - there are local clubs all over the place that can help you get a rig!

75 Ranger

I used to have a '93 Bronco and loved it. Early Bronco's are that much more fun. Welcome to the site and I hope you find the right Bronco for you.

mustangtoby

Bronco Guru
Loc.
southwest Colorado
Welcome, glad to have you! I have an 86 myself, and have had a 78 and 95 in the past. Fullsize are great rigs, but you'll find the EB's have a little more personality and are more fun/easier to work on! I am partial to the 69's myself (because they are the best!), but any ol' EB will suit you just fine. Good luck, go find a rig!