• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

I'm a Newbee. Feel free to haze.

kingkida

Loc.
Los Angeles, Ca
Have a 75 Bronco. Had it since it was new... ya know, back in 1975. Dad finally decided to give it to me for a 40th birthday present. Decided to get it restored. Loved looking through all the websites for Dennis Carpenter, Wildhorses, Bronco Hut Tom's Bronco Parts, etc... Thought I would just get a new paint job and new bumpers... Ended up with a practically new Bronco and a very angry wife. Anyhoo, here to say hi and hope I can use some of you in the future for resources, parts, marriage counseling ,etc...

BTW, I HIGHLY recumbent using Bronco Hut. Melissa was amazing. Hooked me up with PERFECT reproductions for my front seats, door panels, rear panels, and some nice chrome. Great prices too.

Also used this forum to find that nice lady in Canada to make me a Ranger spare tire cover, which looks F*ing perfect.

Bought a stripe kit from Broncitis on this forum. Haven't installed them yet, but I'll let you know how they look.

OP
OP
kingkida

kingkida

Loc.
Los Angeles, Ca
Stock as it gets. Still missing the stripes. Getting them added in March.

8014.jpg

8012.jpg

jmeyer1971

Looks good...do you want me to offer you 35k so you can show it to your wife and she won't be so mad....I don't have it just to be clear

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Very nice rig. Welcome aboard

Leaving it un cut right? :)

AFLtCol

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Welcome & great looking Bronco! BTW, would you mind sending me the info on the person that made the tire cover?

rhino2104

Great looking Bronco for sure. There's not a thing wrong with stock. And it's really awesome that it's been in the family since it was new.

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Very nice Bronco! Awesome that it's been in the family that long! :cool:

broncojo

Loc.
Lewis Run, PA
Sure is a good looking ride, and the story is great also. Can't beat something with history that is family owned, keep it uncut for as long as possible.