• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

In board Shocks

BroncoBoy69

Loc.
Nome Alaska
Hey my freind has inboard shocks on his land cruiser an he gets alot of flex out of them. and i want to do it to mine. would i be better of buying the set up or would it be pretty easy to do a set up my self and if soo could i do double of would that just be over kill. see i have the duff dual shock kit and the shocks but i want to go inboard so tell me what you think.

thanks guys and gals
Corby

JaxLax

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Jacksonville, FL
on the front or back? there are a ton of places that sell the rear inboard set-up, but i don't know of one for the front...

huged29

Loc.
Ft Collins, Colorado
If you have the fab skills and access to tools an inboard setup for the rear wouldn't be very hard to make. I bought the cross enterprises setup and I am running single shocks and it performs well, but I haven't had it on too many trails yet.