• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Indian Wells custom car show

Elite Broncos

Loc.
San Diego area
Elite Bronco's is loaded up and ready for this weekend's custom car show at the Indian Wells tennis lawn area in the Palm Springs area. If your out that way stop by and say Hi. The weather should be nice in the 80's.

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
Great looking Bronco, and thanks for posting. I've been looking for a picture of your Bronco. Did you have your slot wheels made into bead locks by, OMF Performance? I have a new set of 17" Indy Slots and I'm considering having bead locks added to them. I love the look.:cool::cool:

Have a great time at the show and be sure to post more pic's.;D

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Love that.. Best of luck in the show and y'all have a great time

Dusty

Bronco Guru
I'm not far from there but I'm moving this weekend. Otherwise I'd come down and check it out! Good luck on the show.