• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

inside bronco. rhino line or vinyl mat.

Thwak

Loc.
Clear Lake, TEXAS
i hate how the beliners get dirt in every little dimple and after a short while have that dingy faded black look. i see vendors selling vinyl flooring cut and formed to fit. any feed back?

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
I don't think I would put just the vinyl mat over the floor. You are taking a chance of it trapping moisture under it and it going to work on your floors. You might could rhino it and put the vinyl mat over the rhino, or just rhino it and be done. But if I was in your position and worried about it fading, I might try the vinyl over rhino.

Kaw-Liga

Loc.
Palm Coast, FL
I'm almost positive that Line-X has a new "extreme Line-X" product(its called something like that) and it is supposed to be guarenteed against fading. They can also color the new stuff if you want a color other than black. Check into it, it could be just what you are after.

Rob