• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

insurance

greasergrrl

Loc.
Redmond, WA
damn i didn't want to start a new thread but i couldn't find that insurance thread i found a few days ago SO...<br><br>who's got cheap insurance? i remember reading that AAA was good to call but they just said that since it's been lifted that it's not stock and they won't insure it.<br><br>second car, could be under 10k miles per year, liability only? <br><br>options????

wildbill

Old Bronco Guy
;D ;D ;D I have allstate 141.68 for 6 mo. full coverage :p :p :p Bill 8) ::) :p

DPM77

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Seattle, Washington
I have mine on Geico, pretty cheap, no problems so far, and emergency roadside service for 12 bucks a year. As long as its on a road that is....<br><br>

t2jeff

Loc.
Playa Del Rey, CA
like any other car, it depends on your record, value of it, etc. If you have another car, you'll probably get a "2nd" car discount. Shop around, many good deals out there for old clunkers like my rig. $237.00 for 6 months.....

Amac70

ME
i pay about 250 a year for my bronco as a second vehicle. i go through Fords auto insurance (hartford). They are really cheap for me. They were half the price of geico for my three cars.

rednck21

im on my dads ins. (allstate) hes been with them for 20+ yrs. $210 every 6 mo for full coverage on my 74 ;D ;D

MontrealBronco

Loc.
Montreal, Quebec
When I had my 77 Ranger, it was $290 can (about $180 US) a year, full coverage for a $6000 US value... ;D<br>My 74 is $70 a year for liability. The insurance didn't have the EBs on file so I had to fax them a picture...<br><br>Jeff

74bronc

Bronco Guru
State Farm here. 100/300 liability coverage/roadside assistance/rental car/multi-car discount/good driver discount= about $28.00/month