• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Interesting, Ford Truck plant in Louisville buys two!

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Check this out -

ECya52h.jpg

1970 Palmer

I bet if you looked closer, you would find one ordered for Chrysler Fiat as a test vehicle.

All vehicle manufacturers purchase competitive models for test purposes. They buy them at "full retail", no deals, direct from a local dealer. They want a normal delivery vehicle, and they do extensive testing in their own labs.

John

OP
OP
ared77

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I find it curious that the Ford truck plant, that builds Super Duty F250's, F350's, etc would be on the "waiting list". I'd think that they would want some to display out on the front lawn, or to shuttle visitors around the grounds, but I'd have thought that would have been done "in-house". Just find it odd.:)

broncosam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
As a former Ford employee, I'd be willing to bet those 2 Broncos are going to plant executives.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
REAL QUESTION is where is that list from?

kylakekevin

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Whoa looks like I ordered one on that list according to first initial and last name! I didn't think I went that far into the page.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
got it....THOUGHT it was some Ford list....thanks!

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Whoa looks like I ordered one on that list according to first initial and last name! I didn't think I went that far into the page.

Same people in charge of this list are also counting COVID cases! ;D