• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Interesting gearing.........

6677ebman

Bronco Guru
I was trying out my latest project, locked it in 4H, and got into an awful bind, and I said to myself....."I'll bet this thing has 2 different gears in it", so, the front end looked as if it had never been into (still had a 3.54 tag), I tore the rear end out today, AND IT HAD A %*#@ 4.57 IN THERE!! (32 ring, 7 pinion=4.57) It's a wonder someone didn't blow the D20 up!! Good thing those are bulletproof. Anyway, I have a good mind to call the jackass I got it from!!

OP
OP

6677ebman

Bronco Guru
Yeah, I just got it Saturday (8-17), other than that, I'm satisfied, it's rock solid, original paint, but that was a real surprise! I've got a perfect 3.50 that'll go in there tomorrow. Good to have spare parts!