• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Interior for off-roading and heat/noise solutions

Samsonxd

I have been searching all morning but have not came up with a great answer. I have my interior rhinoed lined I do plan to go to windrock alot to wheel when I get my new motor in and use the bronco as my daily driver as well. I am looking to add carpet and insulation though because I have two cane corso's who's paws get to hot and the gf complains about the heat on the floorboards.

I was looking at the racket jacket from WH but figured that wont work because it has a adhesive on it am I wrong can you still pull it off and on when needed? I want something that tames the noise and heat but I can pull out when its time to hit the trails. I know I cant be the only one in this boat. I looked on Toms there insulation said nothing about adhesive on it. Can I just run the carpet kit with carpet hold down strips for daily driving and solve my heat problems and have it be easy to remove on the weekends? Thanks all you have all been great on here helping me get this bronco right.