• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Is a stock Ranger interior in not so great shape worth anything?

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
I recently picked up a bone stock '73 Ranger from the second owner. It has all of the Ranger interior intact, but most of it is in not so great shape. Door panels and rear interior quarter panels are coming apart, the tan dash pad is ruined from the sun, and both front seats need to be re-upholstered. As far as I am concerned, I am going to gut the interior and do what I want to with it. Is there any market for the rough Ranger components? I wouldn't think so, but figured I would ask before this stuff ends up in the garbage.

rlwhetsel

Loc.
Staunton
I hope not. I just ripped all of mine out of my 77 and herculined it! lol The only thing I have heard of being worth anything was the outside chrome.

broncnaz

Bronco Guru
In the condition you say its in I doubt theres any market for it. although it doesnt hurt to try snap some pics, Door panels, rear panels and dash are really all thats worth something. Anyone can get there seats redone in standard Ranger patterns.