• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Is two simple clicks too much to ask?

Bart

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Buffalo Gap, Texas
The last several months we've been getting our heads handed to us by a bunch of smaller (but obiously more agressive sites). Come on guys simply click at the bottom of this page and click again to vote for the site that you just left. You're not ashamed of your Bronco ARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!????????????

jbeyer

Bronco Guru
Loc.
new york city
i think a lot of momentum was lost when jon came on and said how that ranking was for entertainment only and didnt mean anything.

ntsqd

heratic car camper
Loc.
Upper SoKA
I'm not so sure that ColoradoK5 is "smaller". I know they're working the system too.

MnkyBiz

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Northern VA/DC
I can only vote twice a day, as your PC limits that. So, I get a vote from the work PC and my home PC.

But I am very happy that we are in Second place right now!!!!!

tabascom16

Loc.
Salisbury, PA
I vote every now and then. I think we are at just a slight disadvantage since we are dedicated to just EB's mainly, which are old and getting rare. Not like jeeps and other 4x4s you see everywhere else. None the less we are doing good!

Broncmeister

Sorry dudes, I was part of the problem. Been lax on my voting lately, but I just two clicked and will remember to do so from now on.

lil' hotz jr.

Loc.
Knob Noster, MO
well excuse me, i was told that it gets the attention of sponsors because of how many people that are interested and is active in the site. I can’t remember who it was off hand, but said that was the reason that wild horses became a sponsor.

Broncmeister

Whether it gets sponsors or not, it's still cool to see the classicbroncos site on top. I will be two clicking EVERY time from now on. ;D

Revelation

Bronco Guru
I am voting at every computer I pass durring the day, ( Boss will love that if he finds out) and I have my sister and daughter checkin out the site also!!!
I honestly think that if the link were moved to the top of the page where you saw it with out scrolling all the way down it would remind people to vote and get the casual surfers voting too!

Daddy4zack

Loc.
El Dorado Hills
I will vote... But it is just a fun game.... I think you all are tring to make it into something, It isnt. The sponsors see the website hits,,,, not the link at the bottom of the page.. I must say I get tired of seeing all these posts on voting... Trust me I do buy from our sponsors..... A LOT!!!
Aaron