• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TN ISO decent builder tailgate

Cxmaron

City: Sneedville
first post.. still figuring this all out but I'm building my 72 bronco back to as good as I can and my tailgate is beyond toast.... I'm in East Tennessee

Speedrdr

Contributor
Not so wise OLD owl
Loc.
Paris, MS
Welcome to the best forum on the internet. I’m sure there’s a tailgate out here somewhere. Mine’s pretty “toasty” but I’m too cheap to find a better on. Lol 😂

Randy

chuddy

I see you're from Sneedville. I bought a bunch of Broncos from a guy in Sneedville 2 years ago. I think his name was David, do you know him? Here's one I bought from him (blue explorer):

9NjUsiG.jpeg

OP
OP
C

Cxmaron

I see you're from Sneedville. I bought a bunch of Broncos from a guy in Sneedville 2 years ago. I think his name was David, do you know him? Here's one I bought from him (blue explorer):

9NjUsiG.jpeg
Would have to know his last name.. David Shockley perhaps? I know Greg wallen sold 2 that belonged to my dad, one was tan and one was green… he’d kill to have either of those back

chuddy

That's it, David Shockley. Here are the other 2 I purchased from him:

bxjkUxK.jpeg

OP
OP
C

Cxmaron

That's it, David Shockley. Here are the other 2 I purchased from him:

bxjkUxK.jpeg
he was a long time friend of my dad, dad doesn't recognize the broncos though he said David was always wheelin and dealin in vehicles lol

chuddy

Haha small world. The Sheriff down the road had some interesting vehicles as well.

klcornett

Contributor
I have one. I'm just North of Chattanooga in Cleveland. It is an original tail gate that has been blasted and primed.

Ken
IMG_2987.jpg
IMG_2986.jpg
IMG_2986.jpg