• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX ISO Rampage Soft Top Skin Buy/Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeithBPatrick

Loc.
Lubbock
I bought a Rampage Soft Top kit from Wild Horses, I was lead to believe I was getting White but I got Parchment instead. I'm willing to buy a white skin or trade for mine.

I'm looking for skins only, the hardware is already installed on my Bronco.

Pops68

Contributor
Bronco Rookie
Loc.
Bazetta Township
No, what I mean is, do they make a white one??? Never seen one, but I have a grey one that was made 'exclusively' for Bronco Graveyard years ago, so anything is possible. For a replacement due to thread wearing out prematurely, I only had a choice between black and parchment - grey was no longer available.

OP
OP
K

KeithBPatrick

Loc.
Lubbock
I could be fooled though. When I bought mine from Wild Horses they had a pic with white and the website said white, but I received parchment. So maybe it's the same on other sites too. I imagine at some point I'm going to have to break down and just buy another, I can't stand this parchment. My rig is red with white grille and white fender flares, the top doesn't look right.

Status
Not open for further replies.