• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

It's Been Awhile

grant_71

Bronco Guru
Well I am not going to lie, it has been a while since i even visited the site. I was on a lot last summer but i just finished my last semester of school and i really didn't have time to surf the internet while trying to finish up and take care of all the loose ends that the last semester brings. (along with working 2 jobs and 14 credits) But now I am working full time and already got back to work on the Bronco, just need to finish welding the cage, paint the tailgate, and take care of all those "little things" that eat up the time. Maybe i will get ambitious and a paycheck so i can upload some photos. Ahhh...its good to be back

Grant